The reason – The growing health consciousness and rise in incidences of infectious diseases like COVID-19 across the globe are contributing to the increasing consumer interest in healthy eating and nutrition.
Presently, the hectic lifestyle adopted by people results in a number of diseases due to improper nutrition. As a result, people are becoming more aware of the nutritional content of food and restricting the intake of unhealthy foods.
Even More So For Kids!
The COVID-19 pandemic has deteriorated key determinants of health and caused major upheavals around the world.
Children, although less directly affected by the virus, are paying a heavy price through the indirect effects of the crisis, including…
- Poor diet
- Mental health impact
- Social isolation
- Addiction to screens
- Lack of schooling & health care
Particularly among vulnerable groups…
Today, more vulnerable children are becoming malnourished due to the deteriorating quality of their diets and the multiple shocks created by the pandemic and its containment measures.
It is particularly important for young children under the age of five years to have a nutritious diet to protect their immunity and to ensure their future growth and development.
The catch here is… People understand the value of nutrition in children and are desperately looking for reliable information about it. Now, in case you don’t believe us… See the proof of Child Nutrition Chart.
Who will be Your “Target Audience” for this package?
People who want to leverage the potential of lucrative health & nutrition industry
Parents who want to ensure adequate nutrition for their children to support their growth
Pediatricians who want to keep their patients healthy with optimum nutrition
Nutrition experts who want to establish themselves as an authority in their niche
This Course Covers:
- Reasons Why Childhood Nutrition Is So Important
- Find Out Why Is It Important For Children To Eat A Balanced Diet
- Discover Healthy Eating: Helping Your Child Learn Healthy Eating Habits
- Explore All About The Healthy Food For Kids
- Find Out Everything About Common Nutritional Problems In Toddlers
- Discover The Best Vitamins For Kids: Do They Need Them (And Which Ones)
- Find Out All About The Ways To Conquer Childhood Obesity
- Discover Eating Disorders In Children 12 And Under: Learn The Warning Signs
- Find Out All About How To Pack A Healthier School Lunch For Your Child
- Discover A Dietitian’s Best Advice If Your Child Is Underweight
- Balanced Dite For Child Of 5 To 12 Years
- And So Much More